The American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living’s Gero Nurse Prep course is specifically designed for registered nurses working in long term care. This curriculum provides comprehensive online training that leads to Board certification in gerontological nursing by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) for RNs interested in pursuing Board certification
Why Gero Nurse Prep?
- Nursing facilities with ANCC Board certified RNs get better measurable outcomes.
- The course is available 24/7 and RNs have a full year to complete the curriculum and earn 30 quality nursing contact hours.
- Nurses who complete Gero Nurse Prep show an average 24 percent increase between their pre- and post-course test scores – significantly boosting their gerontological nursing knowledge.
- Gero Nurse Prep grads who choose to sit for the ANCC gerontological nursing certification exam have a pass rate of 96% on their first try.
- Smarter RNs have more confidence, prestige and respect. RNs who pass the ANCC exam can also use ANCC’s GERO-BC™ credential after their RN credential.
Gero Nurse Prep is on sale through May 31. Save $200 by using promo code RNLOVE (all caps) when registering making your final cost $590. ANCC charges a separate $395 fee for RNs interested in taking their Board certification exam.